VERA – Series I
The electric Sit-to-Stand/Pivot lifter preferred by staff and residents/patients
- Heavy-duty institutional-grade lifts with a record of being longest-lasting, most reliable, and safest lifts ever made, anywhere
- Dual-Purpose option (sit-to-sit) when not able to bear weight
- Virtually all transfers require one caregiver
- Comfortable back belts stay in place, no riding-up under arms
- Allows standing peri-care
- All electronics built-in, including 24 volt DC recharger and low battery indicator
- Auxiliary toe-operated control
- Extraordinary wear-resistant finish
- Built-in Scale optional
- Vera 350 is Code Compliant: MET/NRTL listed/labeled to applicable Federal/State regulations UL 2601-1
- Vera 350 for patients/residents/patients up to 350 lbs.
- Vera 600 for up to 600 lbs.
- Vera 800 for up to 800 lbs.
- 100% Made in America
VERA - Series II
The lightweight Sit-to-Stand/Pivot lifter, preferred by caregivers and residents/patients
- The Series II Lifters use external battery packs and European motors/actuators
- They are lighter in weight than the Series I lifts shown above
- Though Institutional Grade, these lifts are the choice for home-health use
- Emergency manual lowering feature
- Purple baked-powder coat finish offers years of chip-resistant, non-peeling wear
- Wall-mounted battery charger and back-up external battery pack, optional
- Built-in Scale and Intellipack optional on all models
- Wide knee pad and footrest available
- Also, all models available with electric expanding base
- Vera II B350, B350S up to 350 lbs.
- Vera II B450 up to 450 lbs.
- Vera II B600 up to 600 lbs.
- Each Vera II lifter complies with applicable Federal and State regulations UL 2601-1
- American Made